Join the Co-op!
Breadroot will always be locally owned, and we prioritize supporting our local community over profits.
Membership is paid yearly ($20) at 2 shares per $20 paid. A “full member-owner” has paid for 20 shares ($400) over the span of several years, or all at once. Once you are a full member-owner, you never need to pay for membership again.
To become a member-owner, please visit the Co-op and fill out a member-owner application.
- 10% off your first purchase when you sign up
- Special ordering via our product catalog
(save up to 20% via special ordering in bulk)
- Member Appreciation events
- Special offers via the bi-weekly newsletter
- Patronage dividends
- Breadroot Basics deals
Your Membership Supports
- Local farmers, ranchers & producers
- Community give back
- Organic & sustainable agriculture
- Ethical sourcing
- A business operating 100% for your benefit, instead of outside investors